Paris and Versailles
Europe's most beautiful city
Spend a fantastic weekend in this great city. Enjoy our panoramic guided tour of Paris' main sights including the Eiffel Tower, Trocadero, Arc de Triomphe, Opera, Louvre, Place De La Concorde and much more. Highlights include: a photo of the Eiffel Tower at the Trocadero; a visit to the world famous Louvre; and the French Sunday market in Versailles. Loads of free time for shopping, to visit museums and enjoy Paris' other attractions.
16 - 48
- Return travel by luxury coach with WC and USB charging points
- Eurotunnel or fast ferry from UK to France
- 2 nights bed and buffet breakfast at 3 star IBIS Hotel
- Services of an experienced tour guide
- Guided coach tour of Paris’ famous sights with photostops including Eiffel Tower, Champs Elysees, Notre Dame, Arc De Triomphe & The Louvre
- Free time for shopping at Galeries Lafayette
- Evening visit to the Champs Elysees with free time for dinner
- Photostop at the Trocadero for stunning views of the Eiffel Tower
- Morning visit to Versailles Palace to see the stunning gardens and typical French Sunday market.
- Visit Montmartre and the Sacre Coeur
- Optional visit to Versailles Palace & the Louvre Museum
- Optional River Seine Cruise from Eiffel Tower to Notre Dame with guided commentary
Departing in the early morning we travel via Eurotunnel or fast ferry to Paris. We arrive at the Arc De Triomphe in the afternoon, where we have time to discover the world famous Champs Elysees, with it's many attractions, shops and restaurants. We continue to the Trocadero for stunning views and the very best photograph of the Eiffel Tower, before arriving at our hotel in the late evening.
After a delicious buffet continental breakfast we visit Versailles, where we have free time to explore the wonderful gardens and visit the typical French Sunday market. We also have the option of visiting Versailles Palace. In the afternoon we enjoy a guided coach tour of Paris before having the option of visiting the Louvre to see the Mona Lisa. We continue to the Eiffel Tower where we can join the fantastic optional round-trip River Seine cruise from the Eiffel Tower to the Notre Dame. We return to our hotel in the late evening.
After breakfast we visit Montmartre and the magnificent Sacre Coeur. Enjoy fabulous views of Paris and experience Bohemian Paris. We have plenty of free time for shopping, to try French Crepes and other delicacies, or enjoy lunch in a typical French restaurant. We depart Paris at about 14.00hrs, arriving back home in the late evening.
Bateaux Parisiens River Seine Sightseeing Cruise - $20.00
As a couple, family or with friends, by day or by night, discover Paris as you've never seen it... Gliding under one bridge to another with a view of the finest monuments, enjoy an hour's relaxation in the heart of bustling Paris. Your journey begins at the foot of the Eiffel Tower...
Versailles Palace & the Louvre (admission tickets) - $46.00
Reserve your tickets for two of Paris' top attractions ! The Palace of Versailles has been listed as a World Heritage Site for 40 years and is one of the greatest achievements in French 17th century art. The Louvre, is the world's most-visited museum, and an historic landmark in Paris. It is the home of some of the best-known works of art, including the Mona Lisa.
Prices are subject to change on certain dates, select a tour date for more information
IBIS Hotel - Paris Champs-sur-Marne
The IBIS Hotel in Champs-sur-Marne, close to Disneyland Resort Paris and next to Noisy-Champs Station, which takes you to central Paris in 20 mins on the RER line A. All rooms offer the ultimate in comfort, with a large cozy bed, desk, WIFI, LED flat-screen TV with all the major channels and a bathroom with shower. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi Internet access.
8 Boulevard Newton 77420 Champs-sur-Marne France
The accommodation listed are the normal ones we use, please contact us to confirm if required