Paris Versailles and Disneyland
Europe's most beautiful city
Spend a fantastic weekend in this great city. Enjoy our panoramic guided tour of Paris' main sights including the Eiffel Tower, Trocadero, Arc de Triomphe, Opera, Louvre, Place De La Concorde and much more. Loads of free time to shop, visit museums and other attractions. You may also choose to join one of our interesting optional tours on board our luxury coach with a super friendly tour guide.
16 - 48
- Return travel by luxury coach with WC and USB charging points
- Eurotunnel or fast ferry from UK to France
- 2 nights bed and buffet breakfast at 3 star IBIS Hotel
- Extra breakfast on arrival in Paris
- Services of an experienced tour guide
- Guided coach tour of Paris’ famous sights with photostops including Eiffel Tower, Champs Elysees, Notre Dame, Arc De Triomphe & The Louvre
- Free time for shopping at the Galeries Lafayette and/or to see the Mona Lisa at the Louvre Museum
- Visit Montmartre
- Evening visit to the Champs Elysees with free time for dinner
- Visit Versailles including admission to the gardens and Grande Eaux Musicales (admission included)
- Optional visit to Disneyland Paris
- Optional River Seine Cruise with guided commentary
Departing in the late evening we travel overnight to Paris by luxury coach via Eurotunnel or fast ferry.
Arriving at our hotel in Paris in the early morning we enjoy a delicious continental breakfast. We have a free day to enjoy Paris at our leisure, or to visit Disneyland Paris. If you're visiting Disneyland coach transfers to and from the hotel are included.
After breakfast we enjoy a guided panoramic coach tour of Paris's sights with photo stops. We then have an opportunity to visit the Louvre to see the Mona Lisa with free time for shopping. In the early afternoon we continue to bohemian Montmartre for a wonderful vibe and great views of Paris, before We spend the evening in the magnificent Champs Elysees. We also have the opportunity to take a sightseeing cruise on the River Seine
After breakfast we check out of our hotel and travel to Versailles where we visit the wonderful gardens at the Chateau of Versailles. There will be free time to have lunch at the traditional French Sunday Market. We depart Paris in the early afternoon for our journey home
Bateaux Parisiens River Seine Sightseeing Cruise - $20.00
Enjoy an hour of relaxation gliding under one bridge to another with a view of Paris' finest monuments Your journey begins at the foot of the Eiffel Tower. Commentary in 14 languages provided by individual audio guides.
Disneyland Paris - 1 day, 2 park ticket and transfer - $98.00
Enjoy a magical day at Disneyland Paris with our 1 day , 2 park hopper ticket. Choose from the fun-filled adventure of Disneyland Park or the movie magic of Walt Disney Studios. Return coach transfer from / to your hotel is included.
Prices are subject to change on certain dates, select a tour date for more information
IBIS Hotel - Paris Champs-sur-Marne
The IBIS Hotel in Champs-sur-Marne, close to Disneyland Resort Paris and next to Noisy-Champs Station, which takes you to central Paris in 20 mins on the RER line A. All rooms offer the ultimate in comfort, with a large cozy bed, desk, WIFI, LED flat-screen TV with all the major channels and a bathroom with shower. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi Internet access.
8 Boulevard Newton 77420 Champs-sur-Marne France
The accommodation listed are the normal ones we use, please contact us to confirm if required