Oxford Windsor and Eton
Visit Royal Windsor, Eton College, and a world famous university
Windsor Castle is the oldest and largest continuously occupied castle in the world. Founded by William the Conqueror in the 11th century, it has since been the home of 39 monarchs. Today Queen Elizabeth II spends most of her weekends at the Castle. Windsor is also home to Frogmore Cottage the UK residence of Harry and Meghan. Founded in 1440 by King Henry VI to provide an education to 70 poor boys, Eton College is now the most prestigious boys school in the world. Oxford is the oldest university in the English speaking world, dating back to the 12th Century. 28 British Prime Ministers, at least 30 international leaders and 55 Nobel Prize winners have taught or studied here. Oxford is consistently ranked in the top 5 universities in the world, and has a range of attractions that suits every visitor, from the world's first public museum opened in 1684, to the Victorian indoor market.
12 - 30
- Return travel by executive coach
- Guided walking tour of Royal Windsor & Eton – see the castle, Prince Harry and Meghan’s wedding procession route, and the world famous Eton College
- Changing of the Guard ceremony outside Windsor Castle
- Guided walking tour of Oxford University including Sheldonian Theatre, Bodleian Library, Bridge of Sighs, Radcliffe Camera, Christ Church "Harry Potter" College, Balliol College, Merton College and lots more...
- Free time to enjoy Oxford's other attractions including the Ashmolean Museum, a tour of Christ Church College, some souvenir shopping or a visit to the Indoor Market.
We visit Windsor where 900 years of Royal history are waiting for us. We enjoy a walking tour of this beautiful town, where we see what is now the largest continuously occupied castle in the world. If the Royal flag is flying, the Queen’s at home. We also visit historic Eton, home to Britain’s most famous private school, where 18 former British Prime Ministers, world leaders and royalty have studied.
We continue to Oxford, where we enjoy a guided walking tour of one of the oldest and most famous universities in the world. We’ll hear stories about Oxford’s famous students, get a feel for what student life must be like, and discover some of the locations of Harry Potter film scenes. The Ashmolean Museum, Christ Church College and indoor market are worth a visit during your free time.