London Sights Shops and Museums
Discover one of the World's greatest cities
London, the capital city of England is a place you have to experience at least once in your lifetime and you will find yourself coming back for more! The history of London stretches back over thousands of years, with its World Heritage sights such as Westminster Abbey and the Tower of London. You cannot visit London without seeing Buckingham Palace... you might even be in with a chance of seeing Queen Elizabeth II. The River Thames sightseeing cruise is a must for the best views of London. There's so much to do in this great city, including great museums, fantastic shopping, major sporting events and festivals, and really cool places to hang out.
6 - 24
- Return travel by train
- 1 day London Travelcard for use on all London's public transport
- Guided walking tour of London’s famous sights – Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, Trafalgar Square, The Mall, Downing Street, London's West End & Buckingham Palace
- Changing of the Guard Ceremony @ Buckingham Palace
- Free afternoon for museums and shopping
- Extend your London tour with an optional sightseeing River Cruise with commentary from Westminster to Tower Bridge http://www.citycruises.com/
- Discounted tickets available from your tour guide for Madame Tussauds, London Dungeon and London Eye
We start our day with a comfortable express train journey to London. On arrival at London Victoria we'll have time to use the free toilets, and if we're staying the night deposit our luggage at the left luggage storage facility. We enjoy a guided walking tour of Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, Big Ben Westminster Abbey, London Eye and more. Our guide will take us to the perfect place to see the Changing of the Guard ceremony.
After lunch we'll have the option to take a 45 minute sightseeing cruise on the River Thames for great views of Big Ben, London Eye, St Paul's, Tower Bridge, Tower of London and more. We have plenty of free time to visit London's other great attractions. We depart in the early evening for our journey home.