London Sights Shops and Museums
Discover one of the World's greatest cities
One of the world’s most visited cities, England’s buzzing capital is a must see and has so much to offer, from magnificent history and culture to cutting-edge fashion and food. Marvel at the city’s many iconic buildings and palaces, immerse yourself in culture at one of the 170 museums, and relax amidst the natural beauty of the Royal Parks. Take a spin on the London Eye or travel to the top of the Shard to experience spectacular views of the city's skyline and get a unique perspective on iconic London landmarks like Big Ben, St Pauls Cathedral Tower Bridge, Westminster Abbey and more. At Buckingham Palace, home of Queen Elizabeth II see the Changing of the Guard, one of London's most popular attractions that epitomises the pomp and military ceremony for which Britain is famous. The world's foremost fashion destination, London is a shopper’s paradise: from flea markets and vintage shops to luxury department stores like Selfridges and Harrods, the options are endless.
6 - 24
- Return travel to London by train
- 1 day London Travelcard for use on all London's public transport
- Guided morning walking tour of London’s famous sights: Big Ben; Parliament; Westminster Abbey; Trafalgar Square; The Mall; Downing Street; Buckingham Palace; Piccadilly Circus; Leicester Square, Covent Garden, the London Eye and much more
- Changing of the Guard @ Buckingham Palace
- River Thames Sightseeing Cruise from Westminster to the Tower of London (optional extra charge)
- Free afternoon to enjoy London's shops, museums and other attractions
We travel by train to London. On arrival we enjoy a guided walking tour with of London's famous sights including Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, Piccadilly, Leicester Square, Downing Street, Big Ben,Westminster Abbey, Parliament and London Eye. We'll have a lunch break in Covent Garden.
After lunch we'll have the option to take a 40 minute sightseeing cruise on the River Thames from Westminster to the Tower of London. We have plenty of free time to visit London's museums, shops and other attractions with our 1 day London Travelcard. Our tour guide will be on hand to advise on the best options. We depart in the early evening for our journey home.
River Thames Sightseeing Cruise - $13.00
London's No1 Sightseeing Cruise on the River Thames from Westminster to Tower of London. (with commentary). Enjoy great views from the upper deck, or relax in the cafe on the lower deck, For the best photos of Tower Bridge, Big Ben, London Eye, Shakespeare's Globe, St Pauls Cathedral, Tate Modern and the Shard. An experience not to be missed !
Prices are subject to change on certain dates, select a tour date for more information