London Eye and Madame Tussauds
Meet the famous and enjoy the best views of London
An iconic symbol of modern London, the London Eye is the world's tallest cantilevered observation wheel. Centrally located and 135 metres high, it overlooks the River Thames, Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, offering the best views of these landmarks, stunning 360º panoramas and an unforgettable experience. At Madame Tussauds you'll be immersed in a world of famous fun form Bollywood to Hollywood, music to sport, social to stardom. Lots of free time for sightseeing, shopping or to visit some of London's great museums and other attractions.
6 - 24
- Return travel by train
- 1 day London Travelcard for use on all London's public transport
- Services of an experienced tour leader
- Madame Tussauds (admission included)
- London Eye (admission included)
- Optional sightseeing River Cruise with commentary from Westminster to Tower Bridge http://www.citycruises.com/
We start our day with a comfortable express train journey to London. On arrival at London Victoria our tour leader will issue us with our attraction tickets and 1 Day London Travelcards. We visit the 4D Cinema Experience, which brings London to life through unique perspectives and multi sensory special effects, before enjoying a 30 minute ride on the London Eye.
The rest of the day is free to enjoy London's many attractions. We depart in the evening for our journey home.