Windsor Bath and Stonehenge
See pre-historic England, medieval towns and Georgian cities in one day
Visit the best sights of the West Country and the nearby town of Windsor. Including a guided tour of the city of Windsor and free time, guided tour of the city of Bath and its main attractions such as the Royal Crescent, the Circus and more. Finally, enter the 6000+ years old monument, Stonehenge, a UNESCO Heritage site (includes entrance). You will have free time at each place visited. You will travel on an executive, modern coach with the company of a friendly and experienced tour guide.
10 - 35
- Return travel by executive coach
- Services of an experienced tour leader
- Walking tour of Windsor’s city centre, an Official Residence of the Queen and royal family
- Walking tour of Bath city including its main sights: Bath Abbey, Pulteney Bridge and more.
- Visit Stonehenge (admission included)
- Visit the Royal Crescent and the Circus
- Optional visit to the Roman Baths (extra charge)
- Complementary Map and tour information
- NB: We get back to London at about 20:00hrs at Hammersmith Station (Zone 2) access to Piccadilly line, Hammersmith & City and District line
Escape the city and see some of the best jewels of Southern England in one day! Start your journey to the first destination, Windsor. Enjoy a walking tour through the quaint cobble-stoned streets, finishing right next to the castle. See the Victoria’s train replica and enjoy free time for lunch and shopping.
Depart towards the Georgian city of Bath, travelling through the rolling hills of Wiltshire and Somerset. Prepare your camera for the beautiful views of Bath and its honey-stoned landscapes. Upon arrival, enjoy views of Pulteney Bridge on the River Avon and Bath Abbey.
You will then have a drive of approximately 45 minutes to Stonehenge. You will enter the prehistoric site (admission included). The new Exhibition centre is available to be visited after the stones. Excellent souvenir shopping is also available at the attraction.